About BIC Wire
Six decades ago, in pursuit of quality, Bharat Insulation Company (BIC) was established. A clear focus of manufacture of Magnet Wires / Winding Wires has enabled the company to grow into one of the best Wire manufacturer in the country. BIC has an ongoing effort towards total customer satisfaction and delivery of quality products on time.
The corporate policy revolves around:
- Reliable and consistent quality of products and services.
- Responsive and reliable delivery of products.
- Innovation in product, processes and marketing strategy.
- Excellent Product availability.
- Competitive pricing.
- Fair business ethic.
- Technical support for product application.
- Employee motivation and development.
- Captive manufacturing facility for Insulation Material
Bharat Insulation Company (India) Limited (BIC) in its original avatar was formed in 1956 with an earnest mission to manufacture and delver quality products with fair business practices for the satisfaction of its customers in the Electric and Electronic Industry.
Bharat Insulation Company (India) Ltd has its Corporate Office at Thane (Mumbai), and its plants are situated at Aurangabad and Dadra Nagar Haveli. Their sales and marketing operations is handled by a widely spread network of depot branches at Bhiwandi, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Faridabad, Coimbatore etc. covering major areas of India. BIC also has dealers all over the country and abroad
OUR PRODUCTS FIND THEIR APPLICATION IN
Our Products are used in the manufacture and repair of
- Electric Motor, Electrical Generator, Motor-Generator, Rotary Transformer And Other Rotating Machinery
- Power Transformers, Instrument Transformer, Pulse Transformer, Rf Transformer, If Transformer, Audio Transformer, Dimmer And Other Types
- Alternator, Gauges And Meters, Ignition Electronic System, Lighting And Signalling System, Sensors, Starting System, Wiper Motors, Horn, Side Mirror Motors And Other Automobile Electrical
- Switches, Circuit Breakers, Fuses, Lightning Arrestors, Relay
White Goods / Industrial & Home Appliances
- Hvac, Air Conditioner. Refrigerator Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Fans, Exhaust Fans, And Food Processors, Hair Dryers, Televisions, And Other Electrical Appliances, Hand Tools
- Diode, Rectifier, Transistors, Thyristors, Integrated Circuits, Power Supplies, Electric Generators, Resistors, Capacitors, Magnetic (Inductive) Devices, Loudspeaker, Transducers, Sensors, Detectors Switches, Transformers And Other Electronic Components.
Besides carrying out routine electrical, mechanical and chemical test-checks, our manufacturing process and quality control measures include following additional features.
The main material inputs in our product are Copper Rods and Enameling varnish. BICL procures copper from leading copper rod manufacturers while it manufactures its own enameling varnishes of different grades in-house using its own formulation, based on the end-use of the finished product (enameled wire)
Copper Rods are subjected to drawing /stranding /annealing operations, to get the wire of desired thickness/gauge. To ensure consistent quality of product(s) BICL has its own well-defined process flow, some steps of which are highlighted below
- Tandem Resistance annealing of bare copper wire and mechanical de-scaling of all incoming wire-rods on modern Rod Breakdown Machine.
- Modern Ultrasonic Die Cleaning and Maintenance Equipments.
- Modern filtration systems for filtration of wire drawing lubricants and good quality lubricants to ensure good finish on bare wires.
- Viscous and dry type oil filters in series to eliminate dust particles from entering into Wire Enamelling Department. This helps substantial improvement of die-electric, pinhole, thermal and chemical properties of finished enamelled wires.
- Wire Enamelling plants equipped with catalytic burning of vapors in re-circulating type of ovens, which provide ideal baking conditions in the curing zone of the plants. This imparts excellent mechanical, electrical and thermal properties to the Magnet Wires.
- Use of inline (tandem) wire drawing machines for improved bare wire and better speeds, larger packing.
- Use of solid dies for wire enamelling to ensure concentricity of the insulation film.
- Use of load cell to ensure proper tension at the time of spooling finished wire.
- Use of metering pumps for wire enamel discharge and automatic synchronization of line speeds with pumps.
- We manufacture our own Wire Enamels as per specially prepared formulations to suite our machinery needs and to ensure consistency of our product.
- Our products have good elongation and low spring back making them suitable for high speed automatic coil winding and insertion machines.
In addition to various standard Quality Control Equipments, we are also equipped with additional instruments to carry out the following tests:
- Thermo-plastic Cut-through
- Continuity for pin-holes upto 3000 Volts at 120 l a
- Die-electric under elevated temperatures
- Die-electric apparatus upto 15 KV
- Freon bomb calorimeter
- Freon extraction apparatus
- Tan-delta determination apparatus
- Abrasion tester
- Spring back testers
- Special ovens for thermal endurance
- High voltage tester for wound stators.